Tue, Feb 20|
Galentine's Day Candle Making with K Sense Co.
Learn how to make your own custom soy wax candle, in a unique repurposed vessel!
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2024, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Worcester, 79 Maywood St, Worcester, MA 01603, USA
About the event
Learn to make your very own all natural handmade Soy Candle & Melts! This workshop will go over the ins and outs of candle making, and go over how making small sustainable changes can lead to a huge impact. This is the perfect creative and cute way to celebrate Galentine's Day. So bring your bestie or come alone and make a few new ones!
This special edition of Candle Making 101, will be hosted at Mint Kitchen and Bar, 79 Maywood St Worcester 01603. Another Women-owned business ✨♻️
Live Guided Instruction from start to finish by K Sense Co. Founder, Katherine!
- You will select your vessel at the start of the workshop
- Sand your vessel to perfection
- Choose your own unique scent
- Customize your candle with dyes, crystal chips, dried herbs/flowers
- Any extra wax will then be turned into soy wax melts
The workshop will start promptly at 6 pm and will end at 8 pm. You will need about 60-90 minutes for your wax to solidify, this is the perfect opportunity to try some of Mint's awesome authentic Vietnamese Cuisine or try one of their new Winter cocktails while enjoying some networking with other YPWA members and their guests'.
All-Natural Soy Wax, Cotton Wicks, instructions on how to heat up your wax, thermometer, multiple fragrance options, candle dyes, dried flowers, and crystals to get creative with.
(1) 9 oz candle in repurposed soda or beer bottle 🕯️
(1) Special Galentine's Day with YPWA label- you can put it directly on to your candle or tie it on as a nice finishing touch.
(3-10) Soy Wax Melts you also customize